Ways to Help at Home
□ Donation Coordinator
- Request Donations from businesses for items or gift cards for Silent Auction, Student Rewards, Teacher Appreciation, etc.
- Supply catering, food or help contact businesses for discounts or donations.
□ PSP Newsletter
- Help with production and distribution.
- Purchase cards through PSP, use & reload. Each time you reload, Westview benefits!
- Encourage family and friends to purchase a card as well, even out of state.
- Collect & Return Box Tops to the Box Tops Store. (See the school calendar for collection dates.)
- Use the Bonus App: https://www.boxtops4education.com/bonusapp. Turn your everyday receipts into cash for Westview.
- Encourage family and friends to do the same.
□ Form Creation
- Design flyers and handouts.
□ Decoration Committee: Arikka & Grace
- Design posters and displays.
- Create Signs for Events\Games.
□ Thank You Committee
□ Offer Skills
- Offer building, carpentry, or mechanical skills.
□ Participate in Fundraisers
- Check out our wish list and donate items for use at our events.
- Use your extreme couponing and deal hunting skills to purchase and donate needed items, such as refreshments, paper products, craft supplies, prizes, etc.
- Make a monetary contribution to Westview Elementary
- Check if your company has a policy or program to match charitable donations.
□ Follow us on social media
□ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/westviewpsp/
□ Online Sales Coordinator: Jenny
□ PSP Website Content Coordinator: Sherylin
□ PSP Facebook Coordinator: Terri
□ SignUp Genius Coordinator: Sherylin
□ Meeting Minutes: Jenny
□ Budget: Jenny
- Balance and itemize budget from fundraising to spending, etc.