Dear Parents, Families and Friends of Westview,
Welcome back and Happy 2018! I hope that you all had a restful winter break. We are excited to begin our second semester with students. Here are a few things to remember.
● Friday, January 12, will be an assessment day and students will be assigned times to report to school for individual assessments. We are asking you to bring your student at the time scheduled based on your child’s last name. Thank you for adjusting your schedules, if you have any questions, please contact your child’s teacher.
The schedule is on the attachment below.
● Please welcome our new Art teacher, Esther Key. Esther is excited to be joining us and is thrilled to be working with all of our students.
● Remember to use the crosswalk when crossing with your student across the street. This demonstrates the correct way students should cross the street. This practice keeps all students safe.
● Attendance is essential to being successful at school. Students who are at school, on time daily have more opportunities to remain at grade level.
● Report cards will be sent home on Thursday, January 11th with students.
Here’s to a wonderful 2018! Happy New Year!