Switch to Remote Learning for In-Person Students
Posted: Sun, 11/08/2020 - 9:22pm
In-Person Learning Model students will move to Remote Learning on Monday, November 9th.
Important information for families:
- Students will attend from 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- All grade levels will have a lunch break from 11:20-11:50.
- Attendace will be taken 2 times each day (Monday-Friday).
- All grade levels will have a 30 minute specials class (PE, Music, Art) each day.
- Schoology will be the platform used for all grade levels.
- Students will remain with their In-Person Learning Model teacher.
Students that are identified must attend their set learning times with the English Language Learning and Special Education Teachers.